About Warranty Coverage
All products sold and installed by Frey Technologies are covered by factory warranties. The terms and conditions of these warranties will vary from one manufacturer to another. It is Frey Technologies’ commitment to honor all warranties fully, and to provide the fastest and most applicable solution to your warranty issues.
Frey Technologies guarantees all labor for a period of one year from initial installation on equipment installed by Frey Technologies personnel.
In cases where products are replaced by the factory, labor charges for removing and reinstalling equipment may be the customer's responsibility and will be determined by a Frey Technologies Representative.
Warranties do not cover:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage due to accidents, misuse, or negligence
- Cases where someone other than a Frey Technologies Representative has modified the products or installation
- Damage due to improper operation, maintenance or attempted repair, by anyone other than Frey Technologies’ authorized representatives
All products submitted for warranty service, must be accompanied by the following documentation:
- Report outlining, in detail, the nature of the claim and any reported malfunctions
- Copy of your billing invoice showing proof of purchase and date of sale
All returned equipment or products will be issued a Return Authorization Number prior to shipment. Please write the "RA" number clearly on your box or packages.